As a cost-effective alternative to both conventional and camelid single-domain antibodies for therapeutic, detection and biotechnology applications, recombinant production enables a more uniform and consistent product. Stabilizing high melting temperatures can greatly reduce the logistical cost of shipping and storing for detection, diagnostics and therapeutic reagents as they would no longer need to be maintained at refrigerated temperatures. This would lower development costs for new technologies focused on protecting the warfighter and civilian populations.
- Watch Movie Online Lion (2016) subtitle english November 11, 2016
- Microcephaly and Zika in Brazil November 2, 2016
- Occupied Japan: the story after the war November 2, 2016
- Skyrocketing cases of Zika in Puerto Rico October 27, 2016
- Buy viagra cialis levitra.php Watch Full Movie Nocturnal Animals (2016) October 26, 2016