Wage parity between men and women in the United States is a matter of law. You cannot discriminate in wages and salaries solely on the basis of sex. Yet, in the many years since that became the law of the land, women’s wages have never reached 100% parity.
- An update on the study Congenital Zika virus syndrome in Brazil July 12, 2016
- Comments on Congenital Zika virus syndrome in Brazil June 30, 2016
- Miss USA is an Army Officer June 5, 2016
- Leprosy in animals May 30, 2016
- Don’t cancel the Rio Olympics because of Zika May 13, 2016