Wage parity between men and women in the United States is a matter of law. You cannot discriminate in wages and salaries solely on the basis of sex. Yet, in the many years since that became the law of the land, women’s wages have never reached 100% parity.
- Is Zika coming to New York City? April 2, 2016
- Zika Is Coming: Establishing Base Levels of Microcephaly in the US and the Gulf Coast States March 25, 2016
- Brazil continues to reject microcephaly reports March 22, 2016
- Airmen Call South Pole Home as they package old equipment March 18, 2016
- Zika – a viral tale February 20, 2016