Wage parity between men and women in the United States is a matter of law. You cannot discriminate in wages and salaries solely on the basis of sex. Yet, in the many years since that became the law of the land, women’s wages have never reached 100% parity.
- Camp Lejeune trapping mosquitoes August 4, 2016
- Milestones reached for Enlisted Women on Submarines August 4, 2016
- First female fighter pilot in the 104th Fighter Wing August 3, 2016
- Bumps are not all created equal August 3, 2016
- Asymptomatic Zika Infections August 1, 2016