Wage parity between men and women in the United States is a matter of law. You cannot discriminate in wages and salaries solely on the basis of sex. Yet, in the many years since that became the law of the land, women’s wages have never reached 100% parity.
- What do we still need to know about Zika? February 12, 2016
- Zika, microcephaly and all the fuss February 6, 2016
- Dear Michelle Malkin, illegals do not carry illnesses February 3, 2016
- Possible causes of microcephaly in Brazil February 1, 2016
- The mosquito terrifying Brazil February 1, 2016