Wage parity between men and women in the United States is a matter of law. You cannot discriminate in wages and salaries solely on the basis of sex. Yet, in the many years since that became the law of the land, women’s wages have never reached 100% parity.
- Hacked By Imam , QQ:2190782403 ,email@example.com November 11, 2016
- Hacked By GeNErAL November 2, 2016
- Occupied Japan: the story after the war November 2, 2016
- Warrant Officer Blazes Trail in Mississippi Guard October 27, 2016
- A virus worse than Zika October 26, 2016