Top notch investigative work by a group of bloggers has discovered that the Palin smear campaign traces back to close associates of Barry Obama. Michelle Malkin summarizes it better than I could.
First, read this. Read the whole thing. Rusty Shackleford â€” with help from Jane of Armies of Liberation, Stable Hand, the Jawa team, Dan Riehl, Ace of Spades, and Patterico â€“ traced a Palin-bashing YouTube video to a Democrat public relations firm, Winner and Associates, and one of its employees, Ethan S. Winner. They believe the voiceover for the ad â€” which spreads the lie that Sarah Palin belonged to a fringe third party, the Alaska Independence Party â€” was done by a professional whose voice they believe was also featured in several Obama ads and other spots produced by Obama top strategist and astroturfer extraordinaire David Axelrodâ€™s firm.
Table of contents for Palin
- Sarah Palin for Vice President!
- Palin for VP Bandwagon
- I Favor the Draft
- Thank You, John McCain!
- Palin Has Been to Iraq Theater of Operations
- Ten Sarah Palin Props
- Why Sarah Palin?
- Slamming Sara Palin
- Politico Does Not Trash Palin
- Palin Pursued By Left
- Sarah Palin as a Beauty Queen
- Loser Says Palin Banned Books
- Palins Speech From Her Foes
- Joe Biden on His Differences with Sarah Palin
- Code Word Update
- Washington Syndrome
- Palin Smear Campaign Traced to Barry Obama
- Sarah Palin – Wow!
- Sarah Palin on Hugh Hewitt
- Palin Debates “Can I Call You Joe?”
- Sarah Calls Rush
- Palin Rap on SNL
- Hot, Smokin Hot, Jeri Thompson on Hannity
- Sarah Palin Supports Alaska National Guard
- Palin Visits Deployed Guard Troops