President Barack Obama gave a major foreign policy address at the U.S. State Department on May 19. The topic was America’s future relationship with the people and the nations of the Middle East and North Africa. President Obama laid out a series of core principles by which future policy will be guided.
- Latest on Microcephaly in Brazil October 12, 2016
- US response to Hurricane Matthew relief for Haiti October 11, 2016
- Non drug treatments effective for pain relief September 1, 2016
- Camp Lejeune trapping mosquitoes August 4, 2016
- Milestones reached for Enlisted Women on Submarines August 4, 2016