President Barack Obama gave a major foreign policy address at the U.S. State Department on May 19. The topic was America’s future relationship with the people and the nations of the Middle East and North Africa. President Obama laid out a series of core principles by which future policy will be guided.
- Don’t cancel the Rio Olympics because of Zika May 13, 2016
- Risks from Wildfire Smoke Exist May 7, 2016
- Is Zika coming to New York City? April 2, 2016
- Zika Is Coming: Establishing Base Levels of Microcephaly in the US and the Gulf Coast States March 25, 2016
- Brazil continues to reject microcephaly reports March 22, 2016