President Barack Obama gave a major foreign policy address at the U.S. State Department on May 19. The topic was America’s future relationship with the people and the nations of the Middle East and North Africa. President Obama laid out a series of core principles by which future policy will be guided.
- Camp Lejeune trapping mosquitoes August 4, 2016
- Milestones reached for Enlisted Women on Submarines August 4, 2016
- First female fighter pilot in the 104th Fighter Wing August 3, 2016
- Bumps are not all created equal August 3, 2016
- Asymptomatic Zika Infections August 1, 2016