President Barack Obama gave a major foreign policy address at the U.S. State Department on May 19. The topic was America’s future relationship with the people and the nations of the Middle East and North Africa. President Obama laid out a series of core principles by which future policy will be guided.
- Zika, microcephaly and all the fuss February 6, 2016
- Dear Michelle Malkin, illegals do not carry illnesses February 3, 2016
- Possible causes of microcephaly in Brazil February 1, 2016
- The mosquito terrifying Brazil February 1, 2016
- Guillain-Barré syndrome and Zika viral illnesses January 31, 2016