President Barack Obama gave a major foreign policy address at the U.S. State Department on May 19. The topic was America’s future relationship with the people and the nations of the Middle East and North Africa. President Obama laid out a series of core principles by which future policy will be guided.
- An update on the study Congenital Zika virus syndrome in Brazil July 12, 2016
- Comments on Congenital Zika virus syndrome in Brazil June 30, 2016
- Miss USA is an Army Officer June 5, 2016
- Leprosy in animals May 30, 2016
- Don’t cancel the Rio Olympics because of Zika May 13, 2016