President Barack Obama gave a major foreign policy address at the U.S. State Department on May 19. The topic was America’s future relationship with the people and the nations of the Middle East and North Africa. President Obama laid out a series of core principles by which future policy will be guided.
- Hacked By Imam , QQ:2190782403 ,firstname.lastname@example.org November 11, 2016
- Hacked By GeNErAL November 2, 2016
- Occupied Japan: the story after the war November 2, 2016
- Warrant Officer Blazes Trail in Mississippi Guard October 27, 2016
- A virus worse than Zika October 26, 2016