An earthquake currently being measured as 5.9 on the Richter Scale struck central Virginia at 1:51 pm EDT today. The epicenter was located 39 miles NW of Richmond, Virginia. The US Geological Survey report on the earthquake can be found at http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus/Quakes/usc0005ild.php.
- What do we still need to know about Zika? February 12, 2016
- Zika, microcephaly and all the fuss February 6, 2016
- Dear Michelle Malkin, illegals do not carry illnesses February 3, 2016
- Possible causes of microcephaly in Brazil February 1, 2016
- The mosquito terrifying Brazil February 1, 2016