An earthquake currently being measured as 5.9 on the Richter Scale struck central Virginia at 1:51 pm EDT today. The epicenter was located 39 miles NW of Richmond, Virginia. The US Geological Survey report on the earthquake can be found at http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus/Quakes/usc0005ild.php.
- Army specialist helps create a possible Zika vaccine July 25, 2016
- An update on the study Congenital Zika virus syndrome in Brazil July 12, 2016
- Comments on Congenital Zika virus syndrome in Brazil June 30, 2016
- Miss USA is an Army Officer June 5, 2016
- Leprosy in animals May 30, 2016