An earthquake currently being measured as 5.9 on the Richter Scale struck central Virginia at 1:51 pm EDT today. The epicenter was located 39 miles NW of Richmond, Virginia. The US Geological Survey report on the earthquake can be found at http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus/Quakes/usc0005ild.php.
- Is Zika coming to New York City? April 2, 2016
- Zika Is Coming: Establishing Base Levels of Microcephaly in the US and the Gulf Coast States March 25, 2016
- Brazil continues to reject microcephaly reports March 22, 2016
- Airmen Call South Pole Home as they package old equipment March 18, 2016
- Zika – a viral tale February 20, 2016