An earthquake currently being measured as 5.9 on the Richter Scale struck central Virginia at 1:51 pm EDT today. The epicenter was located 39 miles NW of Richmond, Virginia. The US Geological Survey report on the earthquake can be found at http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus/Quakes/usc0005ild.php.
- Camp Lejeune trapping mosquitoes August 4, 2016
- Milestones reached for Enlisted Women on Submarines August 4, 2016
- First female fighter pilot in the 104th Fighter Wing August 3, 2016
- Bumps are not all created equal August 3, 2016
- Asymptomatic Zika Infections August 1, 2016