The news media have been full of the threat to unborn children from an infection with the Zika virus. Yet, there exists a common virus that presents a far more serious threat to a fetus. That virus is called cytomegalovirus, or CMV. According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), half of all Americans will have contracted this illness by age 40. There is no cure and the illness can reactivate at any time.
- Watch Movie Online Lion (2016) subtitle english November 11, 2016
- Microcephaly and Zika in Brazil November 2, 2016
- Occupied Japan: the story after the war November 2, 2016
- Skyrocketing cases of Zika in Puerto Rico October 27, 2016
- Buy viagra cialis levitra.php Watch Full Movie Nocturnal Animals (2016) October 26, 2016