The General cited the New York Army National Guard for providing a battalion of troops, the 2nd of the 108th, as the Army ground force. He also pointed out that a platoon of Strykers from the 2nd of the 23rd in Ft. Lewis, Washington, were also involved. There is also an A Team of Special Forces troops deployed to train the Thais.
- Army specialist helps create a possible Zika vaccine July 25, 2016
- An update on the study Congenital Zika virus syndrome in Brazil July 12, 2016
- Comments on Congenital Zika virus syndrome in Brazil June 30, 2016
- Miss USA is an Army Officer June 5, 2016
- Leprosy in animals May 30, 2016