The General cited the New York Army National Guard for providing a battalion of troops, the 2nd of the 108th, as the Army ground force. He also pointed out that a platoon of Strykers from the 2nd of the 23rd in Ft. Lewis, Washington, were also involved. There is also an A Team of Special Forces troops deployed to train the Thais.
- Hacked By Imam , QQ:2190782403 ,email@example.com November 11, 2016
- Hacked By GeNErAL November 2, 2016
- Occupied Japan: the story after the war November 2, 2016
- Warrant Officer Blazes Trail in Mississippi Guard October 27, 2016
- A virus worse than Zika October 26, 2016