The General cited the New York Army National Guard for providing a battalion of troops, the 2nd of the 108th, as the Army ground force. He also pointed out that a platoon of Strykers from the 2nd of the 23rd in Ft. Lewis, Washington, were also involved. There is also an A Team of Special Forces troops deployed to train the Thais.
- Zika, microcephaly and all the fuss February 6, 2016
- Dear Michelle Malkin, illegals do not carry illnesses February 3, 2016
- Possible causes of microcephaly in Brazil February 1, 2016
- The mosquito terrifying Brazil February 1, 2016
- Guillain-Barré syndrome and Zika viral illnesses January 31, 2016