The General cited the New York Army National Guard for providing a battalion of troops, the 2nd of the 108th, as the Army ground force. He also pointed out that a platoon of Strykers from the 2nd of the 23rd in Ft. Lewis, Washington, were also involved. There is also an A Team of Special Forces troops deployed to train the Thais.
- Non drug treatments effective for pain relief September 1, 2016
- Camp Lejeune trapping mosquitoes August 4, 2016
- Milestones reached for Enlisted Women on Submarines August 4, 2016
- First female fighter pilot in the 104th Fighter Wing August 3, 2016
- Bumps are not all created equal August 3, 2016