Just a few thoughts about the nit picking of the raid to get Osama or Usama bin Laden.
- Release all the photos possible. Let each media outlet decide what to show. Our troops are in combat. How much more danger can they be in?
- Bury him any old way. We, as a culture and as individuals, owe his body no particular respect. Abusing the body would be immoral but beyond that we had no further obligation.
- OK, Obama did good. Let’s give him a little credit. Not a lot, but he is due some.
- The Obama gang that can’t shoot straight has thoroughly mucked up the aftermath of the raid. Misinformation, lack of apparent planning and just plain stupidity.
- Obama and crew watched live. Why? To quarterback the op from ten thousand miles away? Or just out of vanity?
- That pic of everyone watching the live feed of the raid. Anyone else think it looks like they are in a large closet. Wouldn’t you think that the USA could provide a large conference room for this sort of thing, big screen TV and stuff?
- And doesn’t Hillary Clinton look horrified? Planning for a future statement if things went in the shitter?
- I agree with others who have noted the complete lack of military briefers on this raid. Makes you wonder if Obama and the Chicago Mafia parachuted into Pakistan and not the SEALS.