Rochester, N.Y.’s 2010 Tea Party
The Rochester Tea Party organizers have scheduled another outing for all of us that oppose the big spending, high taxing, big government. There was a hugely successful gathering last year and they hope to make this year’s even larger and louder.
Date: Thursday, April 15, 2010
Time: 11:30 am EDT to 1 pm EDT
Location: Genesee Crossroads Park
The park is located in downtown Rochester, NY, on the west bank of the Genesee River north of Main Street and south of Andrews.
Further information can be found at the Rochester Tea Party website.
Table of contents for American Tea Party
- Time for a Tea Party
- Tea Party Video
- Tea Party News and Views
- Acorns and Oaks – Seeds of Change
- Tea Party and Today
- Philadelphia Tea Party
- Upcoming Tea Parties
- My Last Dollar
- Rochester Tea Party a Success
- Locating a Tea Party Near You
- Tea Parties and Freedom
- Andrew Sullivan and the The Tea Tantrum Movement
- Rochester’s Tea Party on Tax Day
- Tea Party Turnout Nationwide
- Why Hold a Tea Party Protest?
- More Rochester Tea Party Pics
- Tea Party Set to Music
- Looking for a July 4 Teaparty?
- Rochester, N.Y.’s 2010 Tea Party
- Rochester NY’s 2010 Tea Party
This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 6th, 2010 at 9:00 am and is filed under Politics, American Politics, Politics, Local, Politics. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.