Pandemic Swine Flu – H1N1 in the United States June 29 2009
The Centers for Disease Control have reduced their reporting of pandemic swine flu / novel H1N1 cases to once a week, on Friday. We will attempt to keep our readers updated during the week by posting data from various state sites.
States reported in this color have either stopped publicly reporting pandemic flu case numbers or the data has proven difficult to locate on their sites. States with this color in their data have a lower reported total than the CDC reports.
States marked in this color are those which have stopped posting their pandemic flu case numbers on line, or the numbers are not easily found at their site.
|States and Territories*||CDC||State|
|*includes the District of Columbia, U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico
International Human of H1N1 Flu Infection
NOTE: Because of daily reporting deadlines, the state totals reported by CDC may not always be consistent with those reported by state health departments. If there is a discrepancy between these two counts, data from the state health departments should be used as the most accurate number.
For more information about how these case counts are updated, see Questions & Answers About CDC’s Online Reporting.
Table of contents for Pandemic Flu United States 2009
- Pandemic Flu in the United States June 12 2009
- Pandemic Flu in the United States June 15 2009
- Pandemic Swine Flu in the United States June 17 2009
- Pandemic Swine Flu – H1n1 in the United States June 22 2009
- Pandemic Swine Flu – H1n1 in the United States June 24 2009
- Pandemic Swine Flu – H1N1 in the U.S. Military
- Pandemic Swine Flu – H1n1 in the United States June 25 2009
- Pandemic Swine Flu – H1N1 in the United States June 29 2009
- Pandemic Swine Flu – H1N1 in the United States July 1 2009
- Coast Guard Is Prepared for Pandemic Flu
- Pandemic Swine Flu – H1N1 in the United States July 6 2009
- Pandemic Swine Flu – H1N1 in the United States July 10 2009
- Pandemic Swine Flu – H1N1 in the United States July 14 2009
- Pandemic Swine Flu – H1N1 in the United States July 16 2009
- Pandemic Swine Flu – H1N1 in the United States July 21 2009
- Pandemic Swine Flu – H1N1 Discussion for July 25 2009
- The Coming Pandemic Wave
- U.S. Military Handles Pandemic Flu
- The Future of Pandemic Flu in American Public Schools
- NORAD Personnel Have Pandemic Flu
- Military cases of pandemic flu continue
- Pandemic flu planning in states where school is in session
- U.S. schools start to see pandemic flu
- Swine Flu to cost schools billions
- More Pandemic Swine Flu in schools as they open for fall
- Mississippi States adresses Swine Flu on campus
- Pandemic swine flu beginning to surge in U.S.
- Swine flu update – October 6 2009
- Where is Swine Flu spreading in New York State?
- Why is it taking so long to get the flu vaccine?
- CBS Exclusive Report on H1N1 uses fake numbers?
- My television interview
- Swine Flu in the United States for November 7 2009
This entry was posted on Monday, June 29th, 2009 at 4:56 pm and is filed under Original writing, Analysis, Medicine, Influenza, Medicine, Original writing, Medicine, Pandemic, Original writing, Reporting, Medicine, Swine Flu. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.