From 1812 to 1815, the United States fought Great Britain, its colonists in Canada and its Native American allies. New York State was at the center of the struggle, with both land and sea borders with Canada and seacoast on the Atlantic Ocean. The bicentennial begins in 2012 and will include events in and around the state.
- Zika, microcephaly and all the fuss February 6, 2016
- Dear Michelle Malkin, illegals do not carry illnesses February 3, 2016
- Possible causes of microcephaly in Brazil February 1, 2016
- The mosquito terrifying Brazil February 1, 2016
- Guillain-Barré syndrome and Zika viral illnesses January 31, 2016