From 1812 to 1815, the United States fought Great Britain, its colonists in Canada and its Native American allies. New York State was at the center of the struggle, with both land and sea borders with Canada and seacoast on the Atlantic Ocean. The bicentennial begins in 2012 and will include events in and around the state.
- Zika in Florida May Now Be Local July 27, 2016
- Microcephaly and Zika in Brazil July 27, 2016
- Shame on the CDC Over Zika Reporting July 27, 2016
- Army specialist helps create a possible Zika vaccine July 25, 2016
- An update on the study Congenital Zika virus syndrome in Brazil July 12, 2016