From 1812 to 1815, the United States fought Great Britain, its colonists in Canada and its Native American allies. New York State was at the center of the struggle, with both land and sea borders with Canada and seacoast on the Atlantic Ocean. The bicentennial begins in 2012 and will include events in and around the state.
- Camp Lejeune trapping mosquitoes August 4, 2016
- Milestones reached for Enlisted Women on Submarines August 4, 2016
- First female fighter pilot in the 104th Fighter Wing August 3, 2016
- Bumps are not all created equal August 3, 2016
- Asymptomatic Zika Infections August 1, 2016