U.S. Marines with Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force – Southern Command, along with members of the U.S. Army and U.S. Air Force from Soto Cano Air Base, Honduras, landed in Port-au-Prince, Haiti, Oct. 5, 2016, to help facilitate disaster relief operations in the aftermath of Hurricane Matthew.
- Latest on Microcephaly in Brazil October 12, 2016
- US response to Hurricane Matthew relief for Haiti October 11, 2016
- Non drug treatments effective for pain relief September 1, 2016
- Camp Lejeune trapping mosquitoes August 4, 2016
- Milestones reached for Enlisted Women on Submarines August 4, 2016